The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences – which is practice-oriented, has a high research activity, and offers considerable opportunities – provides its 2700 students with a top academic education linked to a great practical orientation within the disciplines: Engineering, Social Sciences and Economics, Design, Media & Arts and Health Sciences. Focusing on research and teaching innovation and international orientation, the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences initiates future-proof solutions for industry and society; particularly within the dynamic fields of technology, health and media. For further information, see: https://www.fh-salzburg.ac.at/en/
The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is currently establishing a research group in the field of Smart Building Envelopes, Smart Energy Systems and Complex Test Facilities. What we are looking for:
Researcher Building Construction – Building Technology (f/m)
with the possibility of writing a dissertation
- Autonomous research activity in the field of building construction and/or building technology
- Research documentation
- Publishing and lecturing activities
- Contributing to the research field’s national and international networking
- Contributing to the research center’s and study program’s qualitative development
- If required, instructing junior researchers
- Lecturing up to 6 hours per semester
- Subject-specific academic graduation (diploma / master)
- Several years of work or research experience
- Scientific publications would be advantageous
- Knowledge about subject-specific networks would be greatly appreciated
- Knowledge about the budgeting of research and external projects would be advantageous
- Level of proficiency in English: at least C1
Social and communication skills
- Capacity of enthusiasm and teamwork
We offer an interesting and varied job at a dynamic university within an interdisciplinary setting.
Especially women are invited to apply for this research position.
The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is committed to diversity and equality. Applicants with disabilities are favored.
- Number of hours: 40 hours per week
- Start of work: asap / by arrangement
- Job location: Campus Kuchl
- Remuneration: € 39.900,- gross salary per year
- Contract time frame: The initial project phase lasts 1 year
- Dissertation: Owing to our network and cooperation with other universities, the chance for writing a dissertation is provided, which is desired and supported.