The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences – which is practice-oriented, has a high research activity, and offers considerable opportunities – provides its 2700 students with a top academic education linked to a great practical orientation within the disciplines: Engineering, Social Sciences and Economics, Design, Media & Arts and Health Sciences. Focusing on research and teaching innovation and international orientation, the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences initiates future-proof solutions for industry and society; particularly within the dynamic fields of technology, health and media. For further information, see: https://www.fh-salzburg.ac.at/en/
The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is currently establishing a research group in the field of Smart Building Envelopes, Smart Energy Systems and Test Facilities. What we are looking for:
Senior Researcher Building Construction - Building Technology (f/m)
- Autonomous research activity in the field of building construction and/or building technology
- External fund raising
- Research documentation
- Publishing and lecturing activities
- Contributing to the research center’s and study program’s qualitative development
- Project-related management activities and guiding of (junior) researchers
- Lecturing up to 8 hours per semester
- Subject-specific graduation with dissertation
- At least 4 years of subject-related research experience or at least 2 years of both subject-related research and work experience
- Experience with external fund raising
- Experience with project management
- Scientific publications
- National and international subject-specific networks
- Level of proficiency in German: at least B2
Level of proficiency in English: at least C1
- Social and communication skills
- Capacity of enthusiasm and teamwork
We offer an interesting and varied job at a dynamic university within an interdisciplinary setting.
Especially women are invited to apply for this research position.
The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is committed to diversity and equality. Applicants with disabilities are favored.
FH-Professur: The academic degree University of Applied Sciences Professor is appointed by the Board, independently of the employment contract. It is required to fulfill specific criteria in the fields of both teaching and research.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Start-of-work date: asap / by arrangement
- Job location: Campus Kuchl
- Remuneration: Remuneration: € 55.000,- gross salary per year
- Contract time frame: The initial project phase lasts 1,5 years