The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences – which is practice-oriented, has a high research activity, and offers considerable opportunities – provides its 2700 students with a top academic education linked to a great practical orientation within the disciplines: Engineering, Social Sciences and Economics, Design, Media & Arts and Health Sciences. Focusing on research and teaching innovation and international orientation, the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences initiates future-proof solutions for industry and society; particularly within the dynamic fields of technology, health and media. For further information, see: https://www.fh-salzburg.ac.at/en/
The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is currently establishing a research group in the field of Smart Building Envelopes and Smart Energy Systems. What we are looking for:
Building Construction – Structural Design Senior Researcher (f/m)
with the possibility of receiving the academic degree FH-Professur (FH-Professorship)
with Focus on envelope and shell constructions
- Research activity in the field of Smart Building Envelopes
- External fund raising
- Publishing and lecturing activities
- Contributing to the research field’s national and international networking
- Contributing to the research center’s and study program’s qualitative development
- Project-related management activities and guiding of (junior) researchers
- Subject-specific academic graduation in the field of Civil Engineering, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering with focus on building envelopes and/or production and the like, with dissertation
- At least 4 years of subject-related research experience or at least 2 years of both subject-related research and work experience
- Experience with external fund raising
- Experience with project management
- Scientific publications
- National and international subject-specific networks
- Level of proficiency in German: at least B2
Level of proficiency in English: at least C1
- Social and communication skills
- Capacity for enthusiasm and teamwork
We offer an interesting and varied job at a dynamic university within an interdisciplinary setting.
Find more ...
Especially women are invited to apply for this research position.
The Salzburg University of Applied Sciences is committed to diversity and equality. Applicants with disabilities are favored.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Job location: Campus Kuchl
- Start-of-work date: asap / by arrangement
- Contract time frame: The initial project phase lasts 5 years
- Remuneration: € 55.000, -- gross salary per year (or higher; amount of remuneration based on qualifications and work experience